United Arabian Emirates, Dubai
October 22, 2024 - October 23, 2024
Horeca, Interior design, furniture, textile, Handmade, Jewellery, Renewable energy, Food Industry, packaging
UAE is one of the most open economies in the world with significant & continued economic growth. It welcomes business and trade as part of its strategic hub position, with business-friendly free zones and a quickly growing economy.
• UAE remains one of the most attractive global market and logistics hub in the world
• The fastest growing country in the GCC
• Firmly established itself as a leading global business and tourism market
• Successful implemented a high-rate vaccination program to its citizens and residents
• First major country to safely and successfully host physical exhibitions amidst the COVID 19 pandemic crisis
Over 8000+ trade visitors from around the World, providing an unrivalled opportunity for exhibitors to participate in a growing UAE marketplace.
Be where your customers and partners will be and develop highly engaged relationships through one-on-one interactions with your brand in the background. Also take advantage of our B2B networking sessions.
This programme creates a proactive pre-show platform enabling exhibitors, pre-registered and walk in visitors to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
Fast-track your product launches within one of the fastest growing economies in GCC. Get hands on with decision makers in the Emirati market and get your product introduced.
Over 90% of attendees at CTW UAE are either decision makers, purchasers or traders, underlining the fact that the event delivers real business opportunities.
Attend conference sessions and gain knowledge and insights from top experts on hot topics that matter with global trade.